Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Side account cheat



     I don’t know about you, but I think the amount of people that beg for gifts on msp is pathetic. I do everything in my power to teach you how to get what you want on msp fro yourself, so you don’t have to lower yourself to their level
.
     The way I’m going to teach you today is the side account “cheat” This technically isn’t a cheat since it’s not against MSP rules to make multiple accounts, but I thought the name would catch your attention ;]

     This does require a bit of work and anywhere from 5-20 minutes depending on your internet speed, but I think it’s worth it. You can also use this cheat to get the MSP Guide award. Although for that, you will need to make an email for each account. Anyways, All you need to do is make a new account and go through the careers for it, skipping the finally job where you need to buy new eyes(unless you use a male avatar, then you can do it. Don't do it with a female avatar as its the last quest and will cause you to lose money). After that you need to level up to six so you can send gifts. I do this by getting on the app and playing the on location and quiz game as it’s the fastest, but you can also watch movies (maybe your main accounts movies if you so wish) After that you will have around 2000 coins to spend on your main. You can also go through my pet farming list to get another thousand.


There you go! You can afford anything you want on msp without begging :D 

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much .thanks to you i done lots of thing like the msp academy thingy and other stuff ,great page :p ,friend my if you want xD : OTF Dimpz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do this all the time.
    I can't even tell you how many accounts I've made xD

    ReplyDelete