Saturday, January 9, 2016

No Updates

     I felt myself getting really sick over a week ago, but like usual, I ignored it. I went to stay at a friends house Sunday-Tuesday and, still I felt myself get worse and worse everyday I was there. One Tuesday my medicine stopped working and I have spend the last three days in bed.
     I am use to headaches, as most of you know, but this was more then that. I got sick multiple times a day, my double vision was more noticeable. and I just felt wrong. Even at my worst, I haven't been like that since pre-surgery.
     Most of my symptoms are gone now. I still have a crazy headache, and my ears keep popping, but like I said, i'm use to that. I can usually manage to function even with a killer headache.
   

Sorry for not updating the blog about the current MSP event. I honest do not think I will be, unless I can find it in me to focus and get it down. If you have questions, I can only help for the first two days at the moment, as those are the only ones I have recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment