Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Event Part Two

     Sorry this is coming at you so late. I've been completely worn out lately. I sleep all night and wake up feeling like death! I'm feeling a bit more energized today, but my eyes are still not completely healed after the surgery so I, like always, apologize for any words that are used incorrectly. I have my little spell check on but some times I pick the wrong word out orz

My video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dPiKwksrzU


More Egg Hunting


Find 5 blue Easter Egg- Two are on the MovieTown page and three are on the shopping page. Like last time, if they do not show up log off then log in again. If they still don't show up you need to contact MSP. I cannot help you.

Write a status update about your favorite Easter tradition- Just write what ever status you want


Easter Bunny Artbooks


Love 3 artbooks that you think the Easter Bunny would like- Like whatever artbooks you want.

Leave a greeting from the Easter Bunny in one of the Artbooks- Leave a comment on any artbooks you want. Remember you can delete the comment right after if you wish.

Make an artbook about the Easter Bunny- Save any new artbook. I always open an artbook and save it blank then delete it.


Silly Snapshot


Love the three silliest photos you can find- Love any three photos you want. Be careful when going through the photos. On some servers here are a lot of nasty photos that get approved :l

Leave an Easter greeting comment on a photo you think is so silly that its cool- Leave any sort of comment you want on a photo.

Find 5 players that have uploaded a silly photo and give each of them an autograph- This can take a longggg time depending on if you have VIP or not,


Be The Bunny!


Visit the Cloths Shop and buy the most outrages Easter Bunny item you can find- Buy any item you want from the clothing shop

The go to your wardrobe and wear something that matches your new Easter Bunny item- Go change and save your outfit.

Now go to the chat room and say "Can you find my Easter Eggs" - I always go to my own room and say whatever I want

The Prize this week

3 comments:

  1. Do you need free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an event photographer, I love this event space San Francisco, and I will revisit this venue in a heartbeat. They have really great staff and pretty decent drinks. Their halls and rooms are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is top-notch. I have to voice my passion for your kindness in giving support to those people that should have guidance on this important matter.

    ReplyDelete