Friday, July 31, 2015

MSP Animation challenge

I have been thinking of making a sort of series on Instagram where I make the animations irl. Last night though, I decided to make it a bit of a challenge to get my Instagram followers involved with it :]



Its only going to be a week long challenge- to be qualified to win a prize you have to post your self doing an animation within the theme every single day. If you post late you won't be counted. It must be a video format.

Day one is a love animation. Do any animation you think is cute or romantic. (usually in the heart)

Day two is creepy animation. Is there any animation that you find freaky? if so- it qualifies. No "oh I think romantic things are gross so i'll do that"- or anything like that. It will not be counted :] (usually in the alien)

Day three sporty animation. Do any animation in the sport section ( the soccer/football)

Day four fighting animation. Do any animation in the fighting section (the glove)

Day five animal pose. Do any animation in the animal section (the paw)

Day six acting animation. Do any animation in the acting section (the duel mask)

Day seven pose animation. Do any animation in the pose section.  (the person standing)

FAQ:

When does the days video need to be posted? 
Anytime from 12am to 11:59pm EST

What exactly do I need to do?
Find an animation that fits that days theme and make a video of you doing said animation. When you post it, tell us the name of the animation you are recreating and use the hashtag #MSPanimationsIRL. Thats it :D You can tell us why you choose that animation if you want to , but its 100% not necessary and will not get you any special points.

You must use the hashtag #MSPanimationsIRL on every post. You don't have to put my username anywhere. But if its not tagged- it doesn't count.

How is it judged?
I will mostly be going off of creativity and quality. But the number of likes:number of followers ratio will play a small role.

Prizes
USA users ONLY can win prizes this time around. Just make sure your username is clearly marked somewhere on your profile. The winner will get a couple items off their wishlist- auto spammed for a day- and if they are my friend on MSP they will get a greet (or two depending on how I feel that day)

Other things
If you want to go the extra mile- create a video that shows the animation you picked and you recreating the animation side by side

Like always- giving me things or whining about how you have a hard life and never win anything. will not increase your chances of winning. In fact- whining will get you disqualified. Just do the challenge- tell us what animation you are recreating, use the hashtag and move on :D

What if no one enters?
That's cool with me xD This is something I have been wanting to do for a while and if no one else wants to do it too, that's fine~ Means I don't have to spend my money on them ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment