Saturday, September 5, 2015

MSP Academy Guide part two


I had a couple people ask me where the event is xD I thought that was a bit silly but maybe they just don't pay attention to the home page? 



MSP Course Sign Up!


1. Find 5 lunch boxes- Two are in MovieTown the other three are in Shopping


2. Write a status update about your favorite MSP Academy course. - I didn’t think I needed to clarify with this one, but I got a person on MSP ask me how to make a status update. Remember, you can write whatever you want. 
First click on the white bubble about your character, write what you want, then hit the floppy disk at the bottom of the bubble.

3. Give “love” to 3 pets. Go into someone’s room and click on three of their pets. (I have a few in my room ;)) But if you don't want to love my pet, If you go to the rooms high score page pump has a few pets in their room. :] 

MSP Academy Photo Shoot!


1. Get inspired by 5 photos and give then a “love” – Go to the photo section in Movie Town, Click on a photo you like, then hit the Love button.


2. Comment on 1 of your favorite photos- Do the same thing as above but next the the photo should be a forum. (as seen above) Make a comment by typing in the top bubble.

3. Go to the Clothing Shop and buy yourself a fashionable outfit. –buy any item you want. I think they retired the cheap dolphin/whale buttons so no more super cheap items you can buy for events xD But the dolphin shirt and the choker should be on the first page of the top items, they are both 50 coins. So if there are no items you really want, just buy one of those.


MSP Academy Fashion


1. Go to Design Studio and “Love” 6 designs – Design Studio is in Movie Town.


2. Create and save a fashionable design. –I always just make a blank thing as it take about 5 seconds to do.


3. Visit 5 of your friends’ rooms and give them a “Love” – My room is always available to love ;) But if you want an easier way, like above, go to the rooms high score list and just like those rooms. 


MSP Academy Final Test!

1. Join a game of Quiz – In the game section.- It’s the furthest to the right.

2. Win an entire game of Quiz - Like I said during the last event there aren’t very many questions in rotation. Once you have played a few rounds you will have seen every question so don’t give up! Also, don't be a jerk and tell people to throw the round so you can win. Everyone has to do this level, not just you :D 

I have never tried it, but you can play the quiz with your friends. If you are on my friends list we can try and see if that works! Just message me as i'll have to start the game since I keep my friends list off and won't get any invites you send me. 

2. Give 5 autographs. – On peoples profile there will be a thing that looks like a piece of paper. Click that and you have given an auto. Non-VIPS can only give one an hour.


Like always, if you have any question and are on the USA server feel free to message me! My username is EnirhtakB. You can also Email me at Enirhtakb@gmail.com. It doesn't matter how silly your question is, I won't judge you to harshly ;) 



4 comments:

  1. witch shopping things are the lunch boxes in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shopping is a section on the main map. Its just on the shopping page. If it was on a shop I would have put the name of the shop :)

      Delete
  2. i still cant seem to find the lunch boxes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, what I have in the blog is all I can do for you. If its truly not there and you haven't already collected it, then please email MovieStarPlanet here: http://info.moviestarplanet.com/contact.aspx

      But please make sure you check the event page before emailing them!

      Delete