Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Everything For Free (kind of)

This week I've posted two video on how to get all the rares/items you want without spending any of your mains money- The first I made when I was very ill and its filled with spelling errors. If you want you can see it here:

Then I posted another one where I actually talked- i'm still ill and I think you can hear it in my voice, but I think the second video makes more sense. 
Watch that here:

Its basically the exact same thing as my Multiple accounts cheat videos but now it includes actually leveling up your accounts instead of just watching your accounts movies. 


I'll have a new microphone soon and i'm very excited about it <3 I'm purchasing it mainly for my ASMR videos, but I know my MSP tutorials will also improve once I get it 

No comments:

Post a Comment