Monday, September 7, 2015

Why do they level up so fast?

Silly video I did on this:

It will be posted shortly! My computer is super slow and the CC is taking a million years. It take's about 15 minutes to do one minute of CC ;-; But it will be done! 

"Why do they level up so fast? They must be cheating!"

Its something I see all the time when people are talking about the users on the first page of the high score list, particularly Pumpchkin. So I was curious to see how much fame they make. This is all purely based on numbers. I'm not any of these peoples friends, nor have I ever had a conversation with any of them, So I do not know 100% how much fame they are making on the daily. And remember VIPS get extra fame in their piggy bank which I cannot take into account in theses numbers. They also get a ton of autos from people, that information is not accessible to anyone but them (and MSP staff) ...i'm sure if it didn't show up in the fame book they wouldn't even know that with the amount of messages they get every day. 

Lets go with the "Top dog" first- Pumpchkin. I took the stats from her last 20 videos and found she gets an average of 6,341 views per movie. At 150(*) fame per view that would land her at about 951,202 fame per movie. Obvious some will get her more then others. For instance, at the time I am writing this her movie Not Coming Back is sitting at 14,499 views, means she got around 2,174,850 fame for that movie alone. Pretty impressive right? I know  that would push me up a few levels.  When it comes to how much coins shes getting from that, If we take that same view average she'll make 95,115 coins per movie. Going back to the "Not Coming back" movie she made about 217,485 coins. 


The artbooks show how much fame you have made from them so if you want to see each individual artbook is worth- go to their profile. Pumpchkin makes an average of 28,489 fame per artbook. 

She releases movies pretty frequently and has 1947 days of vip bought from her account(that's about 5 years worth. Assuming they where all one year vip that was at full price, that's almost $400). I honestly don't see why she would risk her account by exploiting glitches, and that goes for all the people on the first page of the HS list. But lets look at some more people and you can decide for your self if they are legit or not.:] 

Tldr;

Pumpchkin 

Movies- 6,341 views- 951,202 fame - 95,115 coins
Artbooks- 28,489 fame

MyBeau

Movies- 1,767 views - 265,057 fame - 26,505 coins
Her stats averaged weird becasue her recent movies haven't gotten many views. So this number is proably a lot lower then it should be. 
Artbooks- 21,119 fame


Vivi Giovanni
I believe she quit (or her profile is just not active) so I will not be including her


Packers212121

Movies- 1,480 views - 222,030 fame - 22,200 coins
Artbooks- 6,474 fame


CuteStuff.

Movies- 1,743 views - 261,450 fame - 26,145 coins
Artbooks- 3,485 fame

Extra Information 

*The most amount of fame you can get from a movie is 200- but I used 150 in my calculation as I feel it will show a more accurate number as you do not get 200 fame for every view- even if your SM is perfect. 
I also use 15 as an average for coins. I'm sure thats way to low for more of them but i'd rather have an estimate thats too low then too high.
     Know we cannot take into account when people are on fame boost. So none of the numbers are 100% accurate. They are all probably a lot lower then the person makes, like I said a million times :3 I just want to make it very clear so no one misunderstands.
     This also does not represent how popular they use to be. There may have been a time they were making much more fame/coins. These numbers only take into account the last 20 things they have posted. 


 Just to make sure you understand, I am not friends with any of the people listed here. I have only send one messages to any of them and it was just to ask A question about artbooks xD I was curious how long this person in particular takes on their artbooks because they are quiet stunning, it takes an average of 30 in case you were wondering. I don't even remember who it was I messaged anymore...anyways. 
     I am not associated with any Teams on MSP and plan to stay that way. I don't care how much you like or dislike anyone on MSP. Your drama is your problem. Please try to not spread rumors about anyone.

     I do apologize if any of the people on this list see this and feel offended for any reason. I don't think I have given any reason to be, but I'm not you, I can't tell you what to be affected by. If you wish to chat about it so I can fix the damage, please send me a private email at EnirhtakB@gmail.com
     I probably will not remove any info for you. as its all public knowledge anyways. I just wanted a place to gather it for anyone who was interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment