Thursday, October 22, 2015

Would you rather


A "scary" would you rather I found online :3

Would you...
*Go ghost hunting
*Be haunted by ghosts
~I would rather go ghost hunting, its actually something my friends and I have been talking about doing for a while, as there are a lot of "haunted" places near where we live, but i've been to afraid to go along with it.

Would you...
*Be eaten alive by a revolting monster
*Eat the monster's flesh raw
~I guess I would rather be the monsters flesh raw. At least that way I have a chance of living.

Would you...
*Scream whenever you're scared, so whoever or whatever's after you will find and kill you
*Be so scary that even the unknown and inexplicable fear you (note: you have no friends and your family hates you)
~I don't know...I guess I would rather be really scaring..then I can rule over all the other demons :3

Would you...
*Get killed by a scarecrow that came to life
*Marry a scarecrow then get killed by it 
~Well, i'm gonna die either way so might as well just get it over with xD No use dragging it out with a marriage. :D


Would you...
*Wake up with a psycho killer on your bedside
*Go to bed knowing a psycho killer is watching you from outside your window
~I would rather go to bed knowing they are out there watching. It not guaranteed they will get in and murder you then :3

If anyone reads this- i'm curious to know what you would do :D Tell me what you would pick (it can be one or all) and why you picked that answer

No comments:

Post a Comment