Saturday, October 10, 2015

Scariest Thing Tag

1. Scariest real-life experience? 
     I can't really swim so a lot of my scary experiences are of almost drowning because I forgot said fact. Most people might assume having brain surgery would be the scariest and tbh when the radiologist first called and told me I cried for like eight hours straight, but I don't remember ever feeling fear because of it. Maybe its because I have a (potentially misplaced) trust of doctors. 
    Riding a rollar coaster for the first time was also horrific xD If any of you have ever been to a place in Ohio called "Kings Island" there's a ride called DiamondBack- my first real roller coaster- in it you only have a little orange disk holding you in (I think they have since added more belts? idk i'm not aloud to ride coasters anymore) And it feels like you are flying out of it. I screamed the whole time and my friend laughed at me ;-; she laughed the whole rest of the day. That was pretty traumatizing, but after riding the first time I rode it like a hundred times and the only thing that scared me was the first drop. 


2. Scariest paranormal experience? 
     I don't believe in the paranormal, but before I had surgery I use to hallucinate really bad, it was usually just little things like whispering sounds or hands on my shoulder but the scariest ones are as followed: Once I was p sick and didn't feel like being in my room so I sleep on the couch, I woke up in the morning and just kind of laid there for a bit then suddenly my head was pushed into the cough and my head was ruffled (for lack of a better word) really roughly. After it happened I shot up and not one was there. We lived in an old house and I didn't hear any of the floor board creak so I knew no one was around. This was before I knew about what was wrong with me so it pretty safe to assume I almost peed my self when it happened ;-; It was also horrid because I had to leave for the bus at 6am. Where I live at 6am you are walking around blind and I didn't own a phone at this time so..its was an awful day for me. 
     The second was a  few days after I got home after living in the hospital for a few weeks. The first day I sleep in the living room because I still couldn't walk and it was just easier for me to be in an accessible place (my room was in the back corner of the house) The next day though. Oh man. The next day. I decided to sleep in my room because the living room was super cold, but I asked one of my sisters to sleep in the room with me, just in case. I will say, the only time I had ever sleep in a room with no lights at all, had been when I was staying in the hospital, and then it wasn't that scary because the nurses and other patients were so dang loud, and one of my parents was always with me. Anyways, I woke up sometime in the middle of the night, I wasn't use to be able to sleep through the night again yet so this was usual for me. Then I heard the couch my sister was sleeping on creak and foot steps walk towards the door. I assumed it was my sister getting up to go to the bathroom or possibly getting ready for school. But the steps stopped and the door never opened. I looked over and I saw someone standing there, I saw the silhouette of there legs and I freaked the fudge out! I flipped on the TV and saw my sister was still asleep, I still couldn't walk at this point so I got on my little walker and rolled over to my sister and woke her up. I asked if she had just gotten up and she said no ;-;  Even though I knew what had been causing my hallucinations at this point I was still really freaked out and it took me years to be able to sleep with the lights and TV off again xD 

3. Have you ever known anyone convicted of a violent crime? 
     I have a childhood friends who's older brother murdered someone..so..thats a thing. 

4. Are you afraid of the dark? Why or why not?
     Kind of, it took me a long time to be able to sleep in the dark. To be honest the only reason I started to sleep in the dark again is because my TV broke xD But i'm not afraid of the dark becasue in my mind- if something is gonna come kill me- its gonna just do it. Having the lights on isn't going to save me

5. Does your hometown have any scary stories or legends? 
     Not that I know of, but my friends use to tell me creepy stories about the "corn man" Where I grew up was called a City, but its was more of a rural city, there were lot of farms and hella corn fields. Anyways, my friends told me the story of the "corn man" who, live the names suggest, lives in the corn and at night he comes out and looks in kids room to see if they are sleeping...they never said what would happen if you weren't but I never wanted to stay at their house again. 
     I'm gonna go google if we had any real ones now;

6. What is your favorite urban legend?
     I love any legend about creatures, like the Jersey devil or big foot. I just think they are so fascinating to read about. I looked up some Urban legends to see if any of them knocked a memory loose and I remembered doing the bloody Mary mirror trick a lot as a kid. Spoiler alert, it made me cry every time. I'm pretty sure, even today as a certified old person, I would still cry if you made me do it. 

7. What is your scariest nightmare? 
     I'm pretty sure i've told this one before but it was of dolls. I use to have dreams where I would see them move but every time I went to point them out to a family member, the dolls would take my voice. When ever it came back and I would start to tell a family member I saw them move one of the dolls would poke out of somewhere and hold its finger up to its mouth in a "shh" motion and my voice would go again ;-; The doll that was mainly feature in my dream is RIGHT OUT SIDE MY ROOM RN T-T My mom decided the hallways outside my room was a good place to keep all the dolls...
    I also had a dream right after we got our Rott Kiya, that she was a serial killer...I know it sounds silly but I couldn't be alone with that dog for months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment