Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Spamming You- New Series

     I'm starting a new series on my YT channel called Spamming You. In it, i'll be spamming random people on my friends list. I will like all their looks, watch their movies (probably not all. It just depends how many they have made!) and auto spam them if I have VIP. 
    Usually i'll just be picking random people from my friends list, but If you want to be spammed just send me a message on USA MSP (enirhtakB) and tell me :]
     If you happen to be one of the random people I have chosen and you do not want the video up, for any reason, please message me from the MSP account spammed in the video and tell me you would like the video removed. I will private the video no questions asked. I will not do this for people who have asked to be a part of the series. 

     If you guys ever have any video/blog idea, even for sites that are not MSP, please let me know. You can do it in the comments or email me at EnirhtakB@gmail.com. Please leave your MSP user when you message so I can credit you for the idea if I use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment