Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween Event Part Two

Sorry for not having this written part out sooner, but I had decided to have the video be up first as I find it's more helpful to people than just writing...you can tell I care less and less about the written part each time xD  There will be no pictures in this one. If you want visual help, go watch the video. Or send me an email  Enirhtakb@gmail.com and I will try to explain everything to you- and probably include picture help- depending on where I am when answering.



The Pumpkin Patch


Find five pumpkin- Two are in MoiveTown and Three are in the Shopping tab

Write a spooky status update- update your status to anything

Find your favorite look and give it a love- Either go to a friend's profile and go to the look section to love it or go to the look section of the news and find a look to love there.


Trick and Treatin'


Change clothes- This one is pretty to the point. Go save a new outfit

Go to the room of another movie star and love it- Go to any other plays room and like it, it can be a friend or any random player you find.

Invite a friend to any room-  I usually make a status that says "please ignore any room invites" before doing this. Usually that keeps people from actually going the chatroom with you. If you are on my friends list, I always have my friends list off so feel free to invite me as I won't see it anyways :D

Dressing Up


Buy a piece of clothing from the clothing shop- If there are no clothes you actually want just go to the top page and buy the cheapest thing- usually 50 coins.

Go to the beauty clinic and buy yourself a ghoulish skin tone- Just buy any skin tone you want

Make a look and save it- I'm sure we all know how to do this by now :D The look section is in movie town, once on the look page there's a huge create look button, Once you have picked an outfit you need to name it and hit the floppy disk to save it.


Frightful Designs


Create and save a design- The design studio is in MovieTown. To create a design click the tshirt with the yellow plus sign, design it how ever you want then hit the giant check. You will be prompted to name your design and then hit a save button~

Buy your recently saved design- I recommend creating a blank design in what ever color you choice.as that will only cost you 50 coins,

Give five autos- If you are nonvip this step will take about five hours :] To give an auto, click on a movie star and hit the paper and pen icon




-this article will be cleaned up later today-

No comments:

Post a Comment