Friday, October 2, 2015

Halloween Tag!

I am a fan of all things horror, ever since I was a child, so you can accurately assume my favorite time of the year is Halloween :D

I don't want to freak anyone out (at least not yet) so i'm going to start this October with a Halloween tag :3

1. What is your favorite Halloween movie?
I'm push to put all horror movies to the side and focus only on movies that feature Halloween in the movie (which I assume this question was originally asking anyway xD) 
I really loved Halloween Town (the first one mostly) 


2. 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?
10

3. What is your fondest Halloween memory?
I just loved dressing up as a kid and hanging out with my friends- most specific memory's are not that great. Like I remember one year when my costume was a clown I got really sick and we were trick or treating in a different part o town. Now, I get really car sick xD I had to slam on my friends moms car to get her to pull over so I could barf...she had to stop three more times before we got home :x

4. Have you always been a Halloween lover?
Yes! 

5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit? 
I'm never out of the Halloween spirit tbh 

6. Favorite Halloween decorations?
I love pumpkin, usually fake ones as the real ones are just too nasty for me and they always get forgotten on the porch and rot into the winter :x

7. Favorite Halloween/fall scent?Cinnamon <3  

8. Favorite candy?
Red Hot jawbreakers <3 But, I also loved getting any kind of full sized candy when I use to trick or treat

9. Vampires or zombies?...You should know vampires make me cringe 99% of the time...but if I had to pick between the two I would pick Vampires 

10. What is your weird/odd fear?
Dolls. Everything about dolls. Any kind of doll. I want nothing to do with them. I use to have the worst nightmares about them when I was younger! And then I would have to walk my happy butt to the bus stop at 6am and ugh. it was just awful


11. Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?

No I do not, but I do love the idea of them and I will always be the first one to sleep with the lights on after a scary story

No comments:

Post a Comment