Thursday, November 5, 2015

Experimenting

     If you watch MSP videos on youtube you have probably came across more than your fair share of angry videos. Most revolve around people "cheating" whatever that means. Everyone who makes the videos seems to have a different definition. Anyways, one of the videos I see the most is people complaining that someone is "super unpopular" and they only way they get views or likes on their stuff is if they do it themselves.

     So that's what i'm gonna do.

     
     On a smaller server i'm gonna try and get my own movie to the top. So far i've worked for about an hour in total and have made 13 accounts. I'm sure if you sit down and do it consistently (and have a good computer) you could have made more..anyways. So far, 13 is not enough for the top page, but it's a good start xD


     I also recorded part of it in the beginning as a sort of "proof" video, I wanted this to be on the record that yes I, EnirhtakB, did get my own video to the top (if I actually do). It's not a rumor. I'm only doing it to the movie "Joke SM 1" on the Spanish server and if I do it for any others I will have it listed on this blog (possibly on this page). The movie will most likely be deleted after I make it to the top, as I do not want to cause any problems with people on the Spanish server.  (mostly because there are some angry people on that server and I just cannot xD Their top player is very nice though~ I follow her on insta...it's just some of the other users seem like they are too deep in MSP and should probably take a break.)


    Anyways, I'm gonna go back to watching again~ I'll post the video I made and update this blog if I actually do get around to making it to the top :D

Edit: I gave up soon after making this blog :x I'll probably try again some day-but I can't imagine there's anyone on MSP who actually gets there own stuff too the top all the time...unless they run a script to do it for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment