Thursday, November 19, 2015

New Facial Features!

Today MSP has updated something for the first time since i've joined! You know..besides the (almost) weekly themes and the app..but ignoring those- today we have gotten the first update (that I can think of) in a long long time!

Okay, so it's not that impressive. But! They have added new facial features to the site! I woke up at 4am this morning and scrolled through instagram, as you do, and saw someone posting about this. In their caption they said they hated it and "what's happening MSP" You guys know I have a flair for the dramatics, and if I was a touch younger I would probably be saying the same thing (heck, I say "omg I hate you youtube this is so ugly" whenever they do anything...so I understand the instant hatred of anything new) but i'm actually quite fond of some of the new looks. I think what will turn most people off of them is that they are very flat.

But they are so cute! I wrote most of this article hours ago when I had only seen them on my phone, but looking at them now on my computer is so much better! You guys. I really love this update :x


And if you still hate them after seeing them on a computer just remember they could all look like this...in fact, I think it would be a good April fools prank to turn all the users eyes to this xD 


You do not have to pick any of these new looks and MSP has not gotten rid of the old ones, so complain if you need to, but at the end of the day, the only thing this update will do is let us have more diverse faces on MSP! And I just don't see how that's a bad thing.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate that eyebrow texture 

No comments:

Post a Comment