Saturday, November 28, 2015

My tips on speeding up MovieStarPlanet



     I made an artbook about how to speed up MSP soon after I joined, but it's been awhile since i've posted it so I thought I would update it and post it as a blog and make a video!
I'll be sharing six tips I use or have used to make my computer lag less, especially on MSP

     The number one to keep in mind is because MSP is flash website, some computers just will never be able to run it fast. So if you try all these tips out and MSP is still very laggy- you're probably just out of luck, unfortunately.


On to the tips

   The one thing that most people know is to turn your friends list off!
Some users call this "going on hide'  To do it you need to click the MSP logo in the left hand corner of the screen. Sometimes this doesn't work so may need to log off and on again until it works. The only con to this, is you will not know if you get messages and some members of this site may send you a lot of messages in a row or send your nasty messages if you don't respond quickly. A lot of people put "on hide" in their status to try and prevent this :]


     The 2nd things is to Shut down all background programs that you can and make sure MSP is
the only tab open.

     The 3rd thing is to never use a constant moving animation on your status, OR after posting your status change your avatar to "stand" but don't save your status again. That way people will still see the animation your choose on your profile, but it won't be slowing down your game.

      The 4th and possibly the best tips that is also the hardest for most users to do is make sure you computer is NOT on a wireless connection. I know this is very difficult if
you live with a lot of people or use a laptop but it should help a lot!

     5th is to use a different browser. On my computer firefox is the slowest, Chrome is in the middle (sometimes it runs fast sometimes it barely runs at all) and the best is Internet explorer. I know that one sounds crazy, and I honestly never use IE but when i'm on fame boost I like to help myself out,  and FF would not run so I decided to try IE and it ran like a dream. Maybe it's becasue I have no add ons on it, who knows. So, if you have IE on your computer, try it out. Maybe you'll find it solves your lag issues!

     And my last tip is to uninstall everything that isn't needed or used a lot. Say you have an old game installed that no one has played for months,get rid of it! Clearing up space can speed up everything. You could also just install more ram or take your computer into a professional to have it cleaned up if you have the money. If you share a computer don't do this without their permission and never un-install anything if you don't know what it is.

     That all i've got for now! If you know of any other tips that I may have missed feel free to leave them in the comments!


15 comments:

  1. Can you go on hide on mobile?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, darling I love you oooooooooooooooooo I hate your voice ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I love you oooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. titanium teeth k9 - Titanium Hockey
    Titanium Hockey. For titanium white dominus price the babyliss pro nano titanium hair dryer new year and a half, our titanium oxide players are ready 사이트 추천 to take home the $150 welcome bonus from a friend and a friend. titanium jewelry piercing

    ReplyDelete