Friday, November 13, 2015

New Site

I'm currently working on setting up a MovieStarPlanet help site.
I will still be writing on this blog, but I wanted a place that was less personal and easier to find information.
A site that was more  more about the MSP community as a whole, and not just about me.

I would love help writing articles for the site, both about your personal experience on MSP and actual help guides for the site. If you are interested in helping/sharing your story- please email me! (Enirhtakb@gmail.com)  I also really would love people to proofread the site- if you read this blog a lot, you know my English is not the best, so if you ever see something on that site (not this one) that has questionable grammar, or just doesn't make sense at all, email me for that as well :D


I think thats all for now, the website is live but there really isn't any information on it yet :D But as of right now you can find it at https://sites.google.com/site/themoviestarplanetguide/

No comments:

Post a Comment